Numerous ghosts haunt the blood-soaked grounds of London's infamous fortress, searching for justice ... or their missing heads.
1. King Henry VI (d. 1471)
2. The Two Little Princes (d. 1483
3. Queen Anne Boleyn (d. 1536)
Ann Boleyn bidding farewell to her ladies in waiting before her execution.
4. Margaret de la Pole (d. 1541)
Want more haunted destinations? Sign up for The Lineup's newsletter, and receive our eeriest investigations delivered straight to your inbox.
5. Henry VIII’s armor (d. 1547)
6. Lady Jane Grey and her husband Guilford Dudley (d. 1554)
The Execution of Lady Jane Grey.
7. Lady Arbella Stuart (d. 1615)
8. The Royal Menagerie