Open Road Media only collects personally identifiable information about you that you voluntarily submit to us. We may collect this information in a variety of ways, including without limitation when you subscribe to our newsletter, register for a membership account, post content on the Service, and purchase, redeem or request products and services through the Service. You may visit the Service anonymously, and you may always refuse to supply personally identifiably information, although it may prevent you from using certain features on the Service. The personally identifiable information which you voluntarily provide to us and we collect could include, without limitation:
- Your name, e-mail address and telephone number.
- If you register for an account, your username and password.
- Any content(e.g., comments, photographs, information and other materials) that you post on the Service.
- Communications between you and us (e.g., emails).
When you visit the Service, we may automatically collect certain non-identifying information about you, such as the computer operating system or mobile device that you use to access the Service, your Internet Protocol address, your browser type and settings, the date and time that you access the Service, the domain name of the website from which you arrived to the Service, links and advertisements that you click on within the Service and other technical information that assists us in improving the Service.
We may use “cookies,” “device identifiers” or similar types of technology (e.g., pixels tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, and local storage) to collect information about your use of the Service, such as pages you have visited, content you have viewed, search queries you have run and advertisements you have seen. We may use this information to help us enhance the efficiency and usefulness of the Service, to customize your visit to the Service, and for other purposes to make your visit more convenient or to enable us to enhance the Service. For your information, “cookies” are files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive by a website, and “device identifiers” are files that are stored on your mobile device that identify your device. In addition, we may use third parties to serve advertisements on the Service or provide products and services that support the Service, such as by allowing you to share content or tracking aggregate usage statistics (e.g., Google Analytics and Google AdWords). These third parties may employ cookies, device identifiers, or similar technologies. We do not control these third-party technologies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of the third parties using such technologies. Your browser may allow you to control cookies or other types of local data storage, and your mobile device may provide you with information and choices on what data is shared with us.
- Provide our products and services and information to you.
- Develop and test new products and services.
- Respond to your inquiries and comments and provide customer service.
- Send you updates (e.g., relating to special offers, features, and promotions), newsletters, marketing materials and other information from time to time, for which you will have the opportunity to either opt-in or opt-out.
- Offer customized content and information to you.
- Deliver relevant advertisements.
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the Service.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Manage our business.
- We may disclose your personally identifiable information to our vendors, subcontractors, and partners, and other third parties who provide services to us. However, they are only permitted to access your information in connection with performing such services and are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
- We may disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties who provide products and services you may purchase, redeem or request through the Service. The use of your information by such third parties will be subject to the privacy policies of such third parties once such information is transferred.
- We may disclose your personally identifiable information to our partners that provide products and services or technologies that we believe may be of interest to you. The use of your information by our partners and their vendors and contractors will be subject to the privacy policies of our partners once such information is transferred.
- We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties; provided, however, we may engage in a merger, acquisition, disposition, change of control, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of your information.
We may share non-personally identifiable information or generic aggregated demographic information with our partners or other third parties for any purpose.
The security of your information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure storage of your information by using commercially reasonable safeguards and taking reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. Unfortunately, due to the inherent nature of the Internet and online communications, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Service or our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers. Your use of the Service demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
Any material or communications you post on the Service or transmit to us by email, including, without limitation, any information, photographs, data, questions, comments, or suggestions, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be used by us for any purpose, including, without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
We do not seek to collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. When we become aware that personal information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you believe that we might have collected any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge.
To opt-out of any future promotional messages from us, you should send an unsubscribe request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.