THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. WE WILL CONTACT ONE (1) WINNER AROUND 11/20/18
Hungry for a truly spirited night in Savannah? We partnered with paranormal investigators Ghost Hunt Weekends for a spooky giveaway you do not want to miss.
One lucky winner will receive a SUPERFAN paranormal experience at Savannah, Georgia's haunted Moon River Brewing Company, courtesy of Ghost Hunt Weekends!
THE SUPERFAN EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
1. One superfan ticket to Ghost Hunt Weekends' paranormal investigation at Moon River Brewing Company in Savannah, Georgia on either Friday, December 7, 2018 or Saturday, December 8, 2018.
2. An exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of Moon River Brewing Company with fellow superfans before the ghost hunt begins.
3. A private lunch with paranormal investigators Chris Smith, Steven "Doogie" McDougal, and Mike Goncalves, Ghost Hunt Weekends owners Chad and Staci Morin, and the GHW crew.
4. A trip to the off-limits top floor of Moon River Brewing Company for an exclusive photo opportunity with the investigators.
5. VIP lounge access and a mix and mingle with your favorite paranormal stars.
6. A Ghost Hunt Weekends gift bag that includes an official event shirt, signed and personalized photos, and a one-year Ultimate VIP Club Membership for discounts on future GHW events, merchandise, and more.
TOTAL VALUE: $395.00
Don't let this opportunity disappear into the night, ghost hunter. Enter today!
By submitting your email address you agree to receive emails from The Lineup and Ghost Hunt Weekends.
About Moon River Brewing Company
Known as one of the most haunted locations in Savannah, Moon River Brewing Company has been featured on a variety of paranormal programs, including the Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures and Ghost Hunters on SyFy. Built in 1821, the structure was originally the City Hotel, Savannah's first hotel. The inn closed in 1864, after which the building served as a coal warehouse and an office supply store. It then sat empty for years before transforming into the Moon River Brewing Company in 1999. Moon River employees speak of a number of spirited guests forever haunting the establishment—including a troubled ghost named Toby that haunts the billiards room and a lady in white that roams the third floor.
What Should I Expect If I Win?
One lucky winner will join the Ghost Hunt Weekends crew for a truly spirited night at Savannah's Moon River Brewing Company. Your superfan experience begins early, with a number of exclusive events before the ghost hunt begins. Once the sun sets, you'll join Doogie, Chris, Mike, and fellow ghost hunt participants for a candlelit dinner in the tunnels beneath Moon River. After a post-dinner Q&A session, guests will be broken into small groups and led by the Ghost Hunt Weekends crew for a lights-out investigation of the brewery.
About Ghost Hunt Weekends
Now in its seventh year of operation, Ghost Hunt Weekends delivers one-of-a-kind paranormal experiences that are not to be missed. The group hosts 60 events a year, many of which include guest appearances from paranormal experts and celebrity ghost hunters. Previous investigations include the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Hospital in Weston, West Virginia; the Thomas House Hotel in Red Bolling Springs, Tennessee; and the Old Paulding County Jail in Paulding, Ohio.
Note: The sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, DC who are 18 years of age and older by November 5, 2018.